Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello world

Cooking is wonderful. Who doesn't love eating some good food? But yummy food doesn't happen all on its own. Recipes are the key!
Knowing this, in my wild younger years I diligently quested for the formulas to some of the tastiest dishes known to man so that I too could create delicious culinary works of art. While I continue to be on the hunt, I am satisfied to note that I have collected the secrets for quite a few scrumptious dishes. My friends have also happened to notice this, and they have given me many requests for me to share my knowledge. Since I weary of the monotonous drudgery that is hand-copying (and since it is often the same recipe multiple times), I decided to copy my friend Leah and make a recipe blog that friends and strangers can freely copy recipes from. So, friends and strangers, I hope you enjoy!

Also, I happen to love kitties (NOT in the context of eating them) and lolcats causes me to lol. So they will occasionally be featured here.


No comments:

Post a Comment